Fox

Fox

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yorkshire and Nutella


Smile for the camera!!!

Yummy Nutella


So for Valentines Day I got this Yorkshire and Nutella which is a great dessert that Derek has been getting. I found out that Canada calls the Yorkshire which is like a puffy bread dessert, is pudding mix haha way funny and at first confusing haha. Well I cooked it on Friday and found out that I love Nutella!!! It is so yummy! My mom and sister also liked it. The Tulips my dad got us are gorgeous when they bloomed open this week. This is why they are my favorite!

Oh I did get to have Thais spend the night Friday!! We went over the plan of salvation so she could give part of the lesson on Wed. next week. She thought it was going to be hard, however she is now excited, and fully understands the plan! I am going to be so ready for Youth Conference!!
Well my over all weekend has been stressful and painful, between work and meeting I am ready to hibernate for the year;. Well Saturday I had to clean the pool by hand because we didn't have water pressure and ended up pulling my back :/ not good. So I have been in pain the last couple of days. I spent basically all Sunday with Megan after her mom almost passed out at church. I had to drive their van home, and Cilest a girl that lives at their house had her family birthday party latter that night so I just hung out with the family, which is always a ball at the Diuguids house.
Hopefully this week isn't as stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment