Fox

Fox

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Being Sick!!!!


So this last week I have been super sick! I found out that I have some kind of Sinus Virus; which means my body has to fight it off, and on top of that I have an ear infection! So life has been pretty miserable! See I get sick maybe once a year, and it is always the worst! All I do is sleep because medicine makes me do that and then I wake up with head aches because I sleep to long. All last night I had a stomach ache and a fever. Yeah I keep getting fevers at night which is really annoying. I am also under a lot of stress hehe so that could be another reason. Well the medicine makes me feel sick and my noise bleed. So if you wanted to see how big of a whiner I am when I am sick here ya go, I am a girl with things to do and really do not have time to be sick :) Well hope everyone is doing well!
Shanel

2 comments: