Fox

Fox

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day!!!

So today is V-Day!! probably the most hated holiday in America ;) Well Valentines day is a tradition in my family. Ever since my little sister and I were younger my dad would put our favorite flowers and candy on our dresser so when we woke up we would be "Surprised:)haha So even at 18 years old I still look forward to waking up to see the flowers on my dresser! So this Valentines Day I got red Tulips and a heart can of Tinker Bell candy!! My dad is so cute!

Well having Valentines day on a Sunday I think is a great idea. Everyone was so happy and lovey! I don't think I have ever got so many hugs at church. The goodies were great, and the lessons were on family and how the home is so important! It was great. then to get hyped up for Girls Camp we had a meeting oneverything. Most of the girls are going to be 4Th years so they are really excited :) Which Megan and I will be over them, plus Thais and Sindi will be with us!!! I'm so excited!!
Well I hope that your Valentines Day is filled with Love
Love Shanel

No comments:

Post a Comment