Fox

Fox

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A realization!!

So yesterday was a pretty drag day, I went to work in the morning came home and took a nap :) Well then I woke up got ready for the dance and waited for dinner! Well dinner wasn't done by the time I had to leave so I went to get the Wilkinson's mini van then off to round up all the girls! Well as we arrived I felt so old!! I don't think I knew 95% of the kids that were there, which is definitely the first. I think I danced with one guy that was the same age as me, I am ready to graduate and go to college! I know its not going to be easy and then I have to deal with older guys!! ahhh YIKES! lol Well it's weird because I feel like I am still a little girl but when I went to that dance it put into realization that I am growing up and about to take on this big world!! whoa hoo!!
Shanel

No comments:

Post a Comment