Fox

Fox

Monday, February 15, 2010

A day helping Karrie!

Wow are Mondays fun!I woke up to go to the doctor with my dad, that went really quick which was nice. Then we grabbed a bite to eat and then he took me to the Allen's. Spending time with my dad is so much fun, we always laugh and make fun of people on talk shows (probably not a good thing) but he is a fun dad. But also on Mondays I get to go over to Grandma Jones and help Derek's Mom, Karrie on her scrapbook pages. Well I didn't have school so I went over bright and early. We accomplished a lot today we almost completed 3 kits! Helped her update her e-mails and organize e-mails, update who was is the classes, and helped kitting. Well we also did a little shopping for Derek getting his memory card and camera case, then a few things she need for her business. We talked about my plans for the next 3 years and a question she always asked Derek but he never talked to her about it,PROM haha no biggie just a little miscommunication between Derek and I at the time. We also talked about how the Lord blesses our lives and makes up is the littlest things when times are ruff. Well Brother Allen brought Karrie and I dinner which was very nice, a salad with chicken and bacon topped with crackers and Italian dressing way good. Then my parents picked me up however I was beginning to not feel well :( I think everyone is getting sick, the whole right side of my face hurt so bad, my mom gave me some medicine and ear drops hopefully that helps. Well I am off to bed
Love Shanel

No comments:

Post a Comment