Fox

Fox

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Felt Honored!


So today was just cold and rainy!! everything I dislike. However at work I get a dis trout voice mail from one of my friends. So thinking the worst, or that she is in trouble I call her back. She answers and asks me if I will teach her the Gospel!!!! Wow random, this girl I have known for a while and is very sweet. She wants to find out if the Gospel is true for her self and not for everyone else, which is what everyone thinks. She has been through missionary lessons but just felt they were rushing her, she told me that she has been going to one of the churches with a friend but just felt she didn't know enough to teach her what she feels she needs to know. She told me that she wants to make sure that she is converting to a church for the right reasons, and that she knows it is true for her self! She told me that she new I have a pretty good knowledge of the church and asked if I would be willing to teach her, but to where she could understand it and would go a little slower for her? Wow how honored I felt today! I love sharing the gospel and especially when people ask me to teach them. So being the little mini missionary I am, I am setting up appointments to where we can talk step by step the Book of Mormon!!! She told me that something is telling her that she needs to figure this out for her self right now and to know for her self! I love these opportunities. I am grateful for the testimony I have for the church and my Heavenly Father, that I can share something so meaning full to me!
Love Shanel

No comments:

Post a Comment