Fox

Fox

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Senior Life and Growing up!


So being a Senior is pretty much what every Senior tells. It is the easiest year and also the most sad year. I think getting accepted to college really put it into perspective for me. I can't believe that I am a senior, the big hancho, the mucho grande nino. I see all the girls in ward, and how they look up to me and really do copy everything I do. I remember being in there shoes thinking when am I ever going to be like them. Well I hate to say it but it happened! Haha I never thought the day would come where I appreciate everything my parents have done for me, I mean really raising 4 kids is a lot, and me being the first one to go to college!!! My Brothers are so proud of me, to hear their expressions on the phone is amazing it makes me want to cry! Thomas and Christina understand the hard work that goes into going to college and getting into a college. But for their little sister to actually go to a University is even more awesome. Hmm I know my parents aren't looking foreword to the day I walk out the door to start my own life, but I think I am ready. I have a tough road ahead but I have a great mom who has taught me well :) just like the stripling warriors (I think) they had great mom's that taught them to CTR which helped for all of their son's to come back from war. All the mothers on earth today have a huge responsibility towards their kids. They are responsible for raising them and providing them with the knowledge of our Heavenly Father each day I understand that special love that our Heavenly father has for us, because all we do to provide for his children. I grateful for the choice I have made to keep holding to the rode and doing whats right so I can be one of those great mom's someday (after college ;)).. Hmm well off to bed :)

Love Shanel

No comments:

Post a Comment