Fox

Fox

Thursday, April 1, 2010

So more being sick but fun and great friends!

So Monday I was supposed to go to school but I didn't feel to good still. So we went back to the doctor on Tuesday early that morning because I woke up with a sore throat and having trouble breathing. Well the rushed me right into the office I seriously was walking to sit down and they called me back. The checked my oxygen which was 99% which is good. I was seriously in the doctors office for 2 hours. The swabbed my throat (which if anyone knows I have really bad gag reflex's), asked me question after question, asked my mom to leave the room, asked more questions, doctors left came in and out, talked with each other. And finally I got my answer!.... So lets start from the head down, I have a minor ear infections, allergies (which is causing my throat and chest to hurt, my ministerial cycle is off balance (hence why I have been on my period for a month,and why I am having horrible cramps, I have a bladder infection, and last but not least I have anxiety! haha Na really... When they asked me how my daily week goes and the past three months have been, they said I do more then an mom with 3 kids does, that I need to take this week to distress and let my body (and the medication)heel it self. I guess between youth conference, church, school, prom, Seminary, and Institute planning I have driven my self to bed rest! I am on 4 different medications that make me sleep all the time! I never thought I would say that I hate sleeping.. haha

Well Last night the Laurels came over and had a movie night with me for young women's :) I love those girls. Sadly Megan wasn't there because she was shipping her brother Chad off to the MTC, she is actually excited for him to leave, haha. we watched a movie called I think "Be Strong" it's based off a Rugby coach that changed the life of a young kid from Arizona. It was really touching and all the girls decided we are marrying a Return Missionary that plays Rugby "because only really men play Rugby" hahah that's from the movie! well this weekend should be a lot of fun. a super surprise for our dear laurel Katie! Its her big 17Th birthday :)
Well Love you all
Shanel

No comments:

Post a Comment