Fox

Fox

Monday, April 26, 2010

The joy of Girl Friends!



So this last weekend was a blast, last weekend I was grounded but this weekend made up for it by far!! So Thais was being a man hater this weekend do to a miss understanding with a friend haha. Megan's parents went out of town for the weekend, so she invited the girls over for a girls night!

Katie was grounded this weekend so she couldn't come but we called her to make her happy :) we ordered pizza, I did Thais's make-up and hair, took pictures and then we watched a movie

Megan tried to rewind the movie and I jumped on top of the pool table to get to her and jumped her to stop her haha lets just say that ended badly for the both of us haha we just laughed.. We went to bed around 2am ad then got up at 9 am (don't ask me why haha) Well Thais had to go home so we dropped her off while I went to get ready to take my pre-prom pictures!!! Krista is amazing, she is 17 and already does bridal, wedding, and portrait pictures!! (if you need a photographer let me know!) Well Thais ended up coming over because Her "American mom" left and so she came with us :) So I finished getting ready did Thais make up again, then megan found my old polaroid camera and found out it worked so they took some pictures :) haha so funny well after that we pilled into Megans "Green Bean" and I drove back to her house to check on the puppies which are soooo cute!!!!

After that we left for Houston!!! Whohooo haha yeah me driving to Houston lol it was interesting but we lived!! We got to the park and there was no parking!! so finally I found one and there is no where to change so being the amaing girls we are i changed in the car haha Thais held my dress while i slide underneath it so when i stepped out of the car the dress would be on! Then Thais tied me all up to where I couldnt breath!! haha so she loosened it for me!! As we were walking to the park everyone would just stop and stair and people running would stop to tell me how pretty my dress is!! I am so excited for prom! well Thais was so funny she is awesome to take to get pictures done she fixeed my hair, and jacket for me, and just made sure i looked good ;) love that girl.. Well after spend 6 houurs taking pictures we left and went to chik-fil-la got some food, took Krista home and then went back to Megans to get ready for the Stake Dance and check on the puppies :) We got to the dance and we mostly hung out with Jacob, Trey,and Geoff. We are just getting to old for those dances lol, so we went to Sonic and everyone just hung out and talked then we dropped Thais off at home and I stopped by my house to get clothes then we headed back to Megans and then talked to Taylor for a little bit and looked and engagment rings on the Tiffany Co. online :) haha found my future ring lol, then we went to bed around 2 am again!! then Taylor woke up to take me home at 8 am so i could get ready for church but i went back to sleep and woke up 30 min before we had to leave haha then went to a fire side after church and came home and went to sleep :) So it was a great weekend with the girls :)
Love Shanel

No comments:

Post a Comment