Fox

Fox

Monday, April 5, 2010

Back to square one....

So today was a little scary and sad! As I woke up for seminary I went to the bathroom and started to feel Nashua's, which I usually do in the morning from my medicine if it is still in my system for a while. Well As I went to sit down and do my hair it got worst, I went to throw up but nothing came and I glanced up and started seeing 4 of my eyes and the room began to spin! I blacked out and woke up on the floor were I hit my head on the hing of my door. I got up very slowly confused at what just happened, and began to feel more dizzy, so I got to my bed and laid down where I called my dad and he immediately came up stairs. He told me he heard a thump but thought I dropped something. He felt my head which I had a cold sweat, my stomach felt like there was knots in it and I soon fell back asleep. My dad called me and told me I had a doctors appointment at 11:50 am, I was to scared to even get up so I waited till he got home then slowly got up and got dressed. I went to the doctors who were very shocked to see me again. They thought I would be all better, so as I told them the story they talked with each other and they said when you feel nauseated and you go to throw up you some what hold your breath which prevents some circulation to the brain which can cause you to become dizzy and black out. They think that is what happened however they took 4 samples of blood, so I can be tested for mono, diabetes, hypoglycemia, and something else. I hope they figure it out! I am so tired of being sick and bed ridden I can hardly get anything done and I hope going back to school doesn't stress me out! thanks to amazing friends checking up on me today I love you Katie and Thais!
Well love you all
Shanel

No comments:

Post a Comment