Fox

Fox

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A farewell and a great Sunday afternoon with the girls!!

So today was a blast with my best friends Thais, Megan, and Katie and plus Caitlin my roomie for college!! Well I went to my ward church for sacrament then headed off with the girls to Justins farewell speech.


We got a little turned around and got there a little late but thank goodness we made it for Justin's speech, thank goodness for Sacrament :) well after Sacrament we went up to Justin told him hi and his mom took some pictures of all of us and we all got to chat! It was great. The girls then left and followed Caitlin to her house where we had lunch and just talked like school girls haha. We had a sandwich then ice cream Idk if that is a good mix but it was delicious!!! Well after all that laughing and me being a dork we left to Justin's house where we stayed and hung out for a while pretty much watching the boys wrestle and Sammy the cutie he is Dancing with the girls!! haha then off the girls went home and the bye bye to Justin due to we don't know when we will see him again! how awesome it is to see my friends leave to serve the lord!! I think I have the greatest friends ever and how they make a difference in my life each and everyday!!
I love you all
Shanel

No comments:

Post a Comment