Fox

Fox

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Temple Inspiration


So today has been a great day spent at being at the temple! So my mom and I woke up this morning and got ready to go to the temple. She did a session and I went and did Baptisms.. It was pretty awesome because I got to go in with a group of Hispanic people, the did confirmations in Spanish and the baptisms. I have never done it that way, but the funny thing is I can still feel the spirit and I know pretty much what they are saying.. I had a lot on my mind and I have been praying, pondering, and I fasted today about somethings.. I realized before I went to the temple that I need to make a decision and with that tell the lord this is my plan and is this okay. So that is what I did, and I have never felt the Holy Ghost so strong then when I was talking and praying to my Heavenly Father.. It showed me that my Heavenly Father is proud of me and agrees with me in what my decisions are. I have a lot planned this year. I'm applying to go study abroad in September and October..


Then Hopefully going to China for 6 month to teach English!


Well now I am going to fall asleep to the Houston, Texas rain storms my favorite!
Shanel Sue...

2 comments: