Fox

Fox

Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Beautiful Wedding Reception

So yesterday Kris Ally and Jacob Ward got married for time and all eternity! I was pretty amazing to see how two people could be so happy and excited to start their lives!
I cried a little here and there because I grew up with Kris being the Laural as I was Miamaid, and now that everyone is growing up and getting married its really weird haha, but in a good way. I just still feel like I am 16 sometimes and my age just keep changes. I guess as yo grow up you have this idea that you will feel mature and adultish.. Ah hhaha let me tell you, you matured get better if you are lucky and being and adult just means more responsibility!
Well the night ended and Gary and Laura Geddie drove us back to their house where my mom was, and we all talked about how beautiful the wedding was and so forth... Then of course my mom and Sister Geddie start talking about wedding plans for Geoff and I.. hahah It's pretty funny to see moms get so excited! well I at least have 24 months before my big day.. But even as a little girl you plan your wedding out.. but when it starts to flash before your eyes you kinda freak out hahah .. Well I wish Kris and Jacob the most amazing life together!!
Shanel Sue...
The Bride Kris (Ally) Ward, Jessica, and Shanel (me)

The girls

Of course my little sister got the Bouquet

The Girls Dancing (Elizabeth, and April)

Old Friends Reminiscing about when we were little

No comments:

Post a Comment