Fox

Fox

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve

So New Years Eve was a huge adventure!!! So my sister and I spent all day cleaning and getting ready for the Geddie's and Perez's to come over for a bunch of fun! Then I started the BBQ but I ended up doing it wrong!! haha I asked my dad "Why couldn't you be a normal dad and get a gas grill instead of a charcoal?" hahah well then the Geddies showed up and Marty got all excited and a little freaked and Elizabeth went right up to her and Marty bit her!! Ah Poor girl.. But it just scared her a little no real damage.. well then we finished up Grilling the Chicken and we had mashed- potatoes and a citrus salad (which I made =)) It was pretty good. Well Laura and Gary brought some fireworks, the Perez's also brought some which was awesome. So the kids had fun with those and also we had a bon fire in our pit and had smoked smores with Reese's!!! so amazing !! Caitlin and Elizabeth were teasing Austin and Elizabeth ended up getting hurt so I picked her up and brought her in the house and got her some ice for her wrist, so then I let her cool down went and talked to Austin and then told Elizabeth that she can't tease a guy and expect him to not get rough or hurt you, unlike Geoff who plays around but never hurts you. She understood that and I think it helped her because after that she was pretty calm. Well this is the list of people that were at our house. Marilyn (my mom) Harold (my dad), me, Jessica (lil sis), Laura, Gary, Caitlin, Elizabeth, April, Austin, Diane, Nikki, Valissa,and Carson.. Yeah what a big group! Well we all got our glasses of Cider held them up and wished everyone a Happy New Years!! Hopefully this year is better then the last =) Well Laura was ready to go but April was not so after a hour of trying to get her to the car we just decided to have the girls spend the night haha.. So all the girls slept in Jessica's old room on the floor and a clump it was pretty funny to walk in to see.. Well Then we all got up got breakfast and got dressed and Head off back to the Geddies =) Its been a long two days!!
Love Shanel Sue





No comments:

Post a Comment