Fox

Fox

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

James 1:17

James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."

So as I look back from the past couple weeks to know I can say I know what is feels like to have your prayers answered in such an eye opening way! I put things into my Heavenly Fathers hands and it just seems to work out! I am aiming for this study abroad program this Fall to Turkey and Greece about the apostles Paul and Peter! I thought it wasn't going to work out but to my surprise I get an e-mail from the teachers over the program and they were willing to help me out to be able to go! That was awesome, so when I went to finish the application I noticed that all mu tuition was paid for! So I went to see what happened and I got a scholarship that will pay not only for my study a broad but I will have a little extra to save! Wow how the spirit overwhelmed me! I knew this was a gift from my Heavenly Father and he wants me to be apart of this program! I got a lot of revelation today a lot pertaining to my future, and all I can say is Heavenly Father has a huge job for me to do! =) But I say with Heavenly Father anything is possible! I am so excited and nervous but I have a lot to do from now to then! but I'm excited!
Love
Shanel Sue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment