Fox

Fox

Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Most Epic Night In Rexburg!!

So after a long day at class and have little to no homework for the weekend, Emily aka Cici and I just sat in the dorm for a while being so tired because of getting up so early for the temple. We decided to go walk around campus, so we got up and head out until Caitlin got done with her study group.. Well as we were walking around Cici got a text from one of her friends, she asked if we wanted to go to porter park tonight to have a shaving cream slip and slide war!! Of course we said yes!! So we went to the MC to have dinner which was okay, I had spaghetti as always I love Pasta!! Well after that we headed to the Library to go see how Caitlin was doing and to tell her about our amazing plans tonight, but then we got a text she was somewhere else..Luckily we only climbed 2 flights of stairs before we made it to the top. I have had so much problems with the elevation here, I am out of breath all the time and my mom always thinks I am sick when I call home... Haha well we decided to go back to the dorm and wait for Caitlin and Laura. Cici and I always talk about our lives and always help each other with our drama spills, seriously our roommates were meant to be, we are so close and do everything together its great!! Finally after about 30min they showed up we dressed for battle and headed to Porter park which is about 2 and half miles aways, I really enjoy walking every where since I moved here it's really great!! So we got there but no one had showed up yet so we all just waited on the bench then Cici goes I want to yell her name but not be loud haha so Laura did the honors for her and then Cici's friend yelled back it was really funny... This girl has so much energy it is insane!!! But I loved it. We waited for everyone to get there then we each got a can of shaving cream and then started to go crazy getting everyone!! It was a blast !! Oh well then out of the blue Laura decides to tackle me to the ground and then Caitlin did the same and I got a pretty nasty bruise from that haha. Well then we duck taped trash bags to the ground and put a ton of soap and water on it.. It sort of work and then I got an Idea to use the plastic wrap around our bodies and then put soap on us and that was pretty funny especially when we wrapped Laura and her arms in .. She fell on the ground and couldn't get up so we all tried to help her but we are so slippery that we just kept dropping her haha it was so funny and we all were laughing on the ground. Well finally she broke lose and got up, then we decided to go down the slides with our slippery selves but there were people there playing a bunch of games already so they asked us to join, then we played missionary tag haha we were so slippery that when people would try to join arms with us they would slip and fall haha it was hilarious!! Well after losing our breath from running around we decided to clean up and leave.. It was great!!











Well after we got home we all took showers and Laura showed up again.. she got locked out of her dorm and her roommates were out and curfew isn't till 1 on weekends so she borrowed some close and took a shower.. Well after talking with her she fell asleep and we tried to make her lay back and then the awesome sleep talking Laura came out haha we love it when this happens and guess what I got it on video haha here ya go!
(Videos are to come) =)

1 comment:

  1. Basically...All I have to say is that I FREAKING LOVE YOU GUYS AND WE NEED TO PLAY AGAIN ASAP!!!!!!! That night was SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!! Let's do it again :D :D :D I LOVE YOU<3 :D

    ReplyDelete