Fox

Fox

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Journey of college!




So we left for Idaho Friday morning and drove to Estest Park, It was so Beautiful I love it up there and can't wait to go back.




Spending time with my family was great and I also picked out some sweats which are very needed in Idaho. Well we drove out and headed to Wyoming and tried to find a hotel but they were all full!! What in the world!!! Why would anyone go to Wyoming there is nothing there!! Seriously nothing.. So we had to sleep in the car that was probably so painful because all my stuff took up all the room!! Well the next morning we headed to Preston to see the Vaughn's so we got to Idaho and it was so beautiful!


I think I have found my Paradise!! Well we had a great time with the Vaughn's we got to see their property and go on a joy ride!! I finally got some real sleep it was awesome!!
Well we woke up and headed to Rexsburg and I started squealing I was so excited!!
Well I got to Rexburg and the sight of the temple just made me feel the spirit so strong!! I loved it! So we got all my stuff in the dorm and then I had to go to I-team stuff so my little sis helped finish up the bathroom!! It looked great!! We had an okay time at the i-team stuff it was kind of a bad EFY so we didn't go after the first day. Yesterday Caitlin Laura and I just had a great time finding our classes and enjoying the beautiful day!



We got our supplies and then took a break because our legs hurt from walking so much, so we took a break and Caitlin Laura and I.Then we decided to run haha we made it up the hill and around the corner and then stopped because our lungs felt like they were going to explode!!! haha so we walked around to the temple and into campus it was fun. Then went back and got home to unwind and went to Laura's because she was cooking us food. Lets just say it took her 40min to cook rice and even then it wasn't fully cooked it was pretty funny!! haha
Well then we headed to I night which was a drag and then went to see Ryan Shupe who to me was like a 70's country singer haha it was funny.
We got up the next morning and got ready for our first day of school which was so exciting!! I woke up an hour before I had to haha so I got things ready and did what I needed to do! Then Caitlin and I took pictures of our first day of school =) So fun!!
Well American Foundations seem a lot of fun just like my AP Us History class but more spiritual haha I'm excited and my bio class will be a breeze! So far so good =)!!! It has been such a cold and rainy day it is storming like crazy right now!!! It reminds me of Texas just more cold!! I was pretty much soaked by the time I got home!! Well that is a update on college life its going great and I love it!


Shanel Sue...

No comments:

Post a Comment