Fox

Fox

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Last day and night at home in Texas!

So today has been busy busy trying to get ready to drive to Idaho tomorrow morning! I got up went to get the car cleaned, got a pedicure, and then finished cleaning my room and packing! I got the dogs off to the babysitters for a week and then Jessica and I packed the car! Thank goodness everything fits, now for my parents to fit haha jk. Well we are wondering how they are going to get their stuff up there haha. It will be a tight squeeze but we can do it. I just can't wait to be out of Texas; no offense but its time for a change!! I am sooo excited mom has been having melt downs and I have just been excited!!! Ah I can't wait. Mama Geddie and I have been talking everyday for this last week and she is going to be sad to see me leave... She said "I'm going to cry when you leave, not so much Geoff, You're more fun then he is" =) hahah She made my day I love the Geddies with all my heart! They show me so much love, oh and September 30th I find out what my amazing birthday present is from Geoff I can't wait!!! on 28 days left!!! Wow I will be 19! Crazy and then next year I won't be a teen anymore... wow haha Well I have a lot to accomplish up in college, I need to focus on my degree and try to get it done! I just can't wait! Well hope to write soon!
Shanel Sue...

No comments:

Post a Comment