Fox

Fox

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pimples on the Forhead are a Sign of Good Works!

This morning I kinda struggled to get up I didn't really want to, but I did I felt nauseated again ah this is really annoying.. I seriously can't eat anything without it hurting my stomach worse! I have tried soup and fruit.. Fruit does a little better but we are out ahh thank goodness I have Sat off. Well once I got to work it was 95 degrees in the office!!!! Yay didn't help things at all. Well I just sat out side and drank water which helped a little bit. It actually wasn't to hot, it was cloudy all morning so I thank god for that one. Oh something really amazing happened at work today, I was sitting out side reading my book when this little girl came up to me (she's about 3 or 4) and asked what I was doing, I told her I was reading a book and she asked what it was about, I told her its about God! She goes "I miss God, do you miss God?", at first I thought how precious this little girl was, I said "of course I miss God! Then she goes do you miss Jesus? I said "Yes I miss Jesus" She then went Yay I miss him to! Wow how amazing this little girl was, if only we could remember what it was like before we came her, to be God and Jesus. I mean someday that will all come back but I just made me wonder if she could really remember Jesus and God and it almost seemed like a message to me that God lives and so does Jesus Christ!
Oh and the girl I worked with today her and I began to talk about not feeling good, her and I are going through the same thing in a way, we can't eat, feel nauseated, cry randomly through the whole day.. We both decided that it is stress of leaving but I think mine has a little more added to it.. but its okay I have anxiety when I'm stressed!!!
Well after work was over my mom picked me up to tell so we could go do some service.
My mom got a phone call last night from Eden Morris (my Young Women's laurel teacher) that her neighbor had just told her that she found her 7 year old daughter dead in her bed, that she had chocked to death after eating something.. She also told her that DPS showed up and told her that her children would be taken from her if she didn't have her house cleaned up by Friday! So Eden called us and others from our ward.. When I got there everyone was there people from Fellowship of the Woodlands, from our stake (some Klein boys) and all through the community came together to help this lady out!
She has a mentally retarded boy who is adorable but is crippled and can't really speak, she is a single parent and is a nurse.. Oh and before we got there DPS called and said we had till 3 today! I don't think you understand the condition of this house down stairs you couldn't see the floor, up the stairs you couldn't see the floors, in the loft upstairs up to the ceiling was piles of clothes, dirt, new(with tags still on), and washed! My mom and I just jumped right up stairs and had the boys come up stairs with us and start putting clothes in trash bags and then they would carry them out side to the donate trailer! by the time we all finished this house looked brand new.. the carpets are a wreck but this house was spotless! I felt so bad for this lady, she is sitting in the front room with preachers from Fellowship trying to figure out how she is going to barry her 7 year old daughter and wonder if she is going to lose her children! She has millions of people running in and out of her house throwing stuff away donating all her stuff and she can't really do anything about it, because she is emotionally distrait! I can't even imagine! when she gave me a hug and thanked me I cried! However it felt amazing to do something for someone else for a change and helped me not to feel sorry for my self!
Well after we left I noticed I had a huge.. no wait... A LOT of pimples on my forehead!!! ah I guess that's what you get from hard work

When I got home I got to the mail and there was a letter!! ah how I long to get a letter from Geoff today! its the only way I get to know what's going on!!
Well I felt a lot better after helping somone else I think that's why Jesus did so much service for others, he was constantly being an example to us!!!
Love,
Shanel Sue...

No comments:

Post a Comment