Fox

Fox

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Prom 2010

So my Senior Prom was pretty amazing!! Thais and I went and got our hair done together by Jim Day, who did an amazing job!! Then My mom, sister, and I picked up the flower thing for Ryan.



After I got home I did my makeup and thais's, then fixed her hair a billion times ;)
The boys arrived early which was awesome but they had to wait a while for us to get ready, then we walked out, down the stairs and did the flowers!!


Ryan drove to the Marriott where we met everyone for pictures, We listened to Naturally by Salena Gomez haha Ryans ew favorite song!!
So we took pictures in the water way for the parents, then the Hummer Limo picked us up and took us to the Japanese Garden in down town Houston!!





Ryan was so sweet to me the whole night, he really made a effort to making this night special! I felt as if I was back in the summer of before my Jr year of high school =), something has just always clicked with Ryan and I, its kinda weird... However After all the pictures and goofing around we all got back into the limo and went to the Aquarium which was awesome!! The food was great and We got to see these huge fish in the Fish tanks they had!!




Thais and I also got the best compliment of our life we went to the bathrooms together and this lady complimented us on having modest dresses! Then after we walked out of the bathroom that same lady was saying "look hunny these are the girls with modest dresses, we want to aspire to have our daughter be like them" wow how special did we feel =)!! Well after dinner we headed to the dance where Ryan let loose, he was a dancing machine haha I have never seen him let loose in the 3 years I have known him, it was funny and exciting he just just made the night even better!! After that we headed home but first stopped at Wal-Mart to get Red Bull to keep us awake, then we headed to my house to change. We got to the school and was told we can't bring drinks in so I had two Red Bulls then went in haha Trey and Ryan had more then me and Thais also haha.

But we had a great time beating each other up with all the bow up games!! We played twister first where we ended up just wrestling haha and then the zip line and boxing.

By the end of the night we were whipped out, Thais fell asleep in my lap, Ryan was laying on the table and so was I!! haha after Project Prom We came back to my house the guys slept in the living room, and Thais and I slept my bed room!! I woke up and Thais and I began to laugh so Ryan walked in and was asking what we were laughing at!! Well I got up and got ready to go to the lake with Ryan, we dropped everyone off and then went to Ryan's house where I talked to Cne (Twin) and his mom!!


We talked about prom and Joel; Ryan's brother who is coming home in 2 weeks from his mission!! Well after that chat we went to the lake with Brother Beckstead and his two daughters Madlin and Emma (way cute, they loved me and wanted to do everything with me) haha well Brother Beckstead helped me with the wake skate and I got up a few seconds which was tight!! Then I put the Wake board on and after a few tries I got up!!!! So cool, but then my whole body was tired so I took a break hhaha Then Ryan and I got on the tube and had lots of fun!! By the end of the day my body started to shake I think it was from the red bulls haha... Well Ryan drove me home and we had a good chat and I was trying to keep him from falling asleep!! He walked me to my door he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek good night!! Aw so sweet, he made this weekend amazing and way fun!!! Except I woke up with my whole body hurting!! haha What a great prom experience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment