Fox

Fox

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Week of Graduation!!!!

So Friday I had my graduation party which was pretty fun and exciting! I spent all day cleaning and preparing then went to the pool with Thais to cool down and to take the girls to the pool for a reward for helping me =) then I came home got ready and no one really showed up till 7-7:30pm it was awesome seeing everyone walk in and congratulate me and then to ask me my plans for college! Wow I'm going to college, how weird is that!! Well Ryan, Geoff, Thais and Katie were there and we had fun just chilling watching a movie and just talking, wrestling, and goofing around hahah. Well Thais got me these necklaces I wanted from the new store we found in Market Street I love them.



Then I mostly got cards from everyone with money, which is a plus and will help me in Disney World!!! After the party was over and everyone had left. Well the next day was Saturday and it was my graduation, We all jumped into the car and got up to College Station early so we could eat! But we couldn't find anything open at 10 am, in a college town! How crazy is that, I guess they just all drink to much and don't get up early hahah. Well finally Chipotle opened and was really good! Then I went to the ceremony hopped out of the car went to were everyone was meeting got in line and sat next to Josh Soper and Mackenzie just like TAKS testing haha the memories of taking Josh's Cheese its haha Well when we got out to the ceremony it was long and we were the 2nd to last row to go so Josh and I played rock paper scissors and watched Josh draw a picture on his paper hahaha it was funny!! haha good times! well I walked up they called my name I got my diploma and took a picture with my principle, then shook the hands of the vice principle and so on, then I hear my name called again I look back and I guess the lady messed up haha (I guess Magnolia is really going to miss me hahah ) Well we sat back down then got to leave I took some pictures with Thais, Megan and my family then we left to all go to dinner at Cheddars to meet with Josh Loucks It was so good and Thais and I shared ribs and steak then got a Fudge cake which was sooooo good! Well after that we drove home Geoff and I ran into Wal-Mart to get the movie New Moon haha Thais wanted to see it and Geoff had never seen it,talk about crazy!!!!
Sunday was a really good lesson about sustaining the Prophets and leaders and what that means. I also got a little revelation about my future husband in Sunday school first off I want to give this scripture to my husband before we get married Ruth 1:16-17 ! I also realized that I want someone who will be the example unto me and my kids. Someone I can go to and get advise from and to that will fulfill his Priesthood duties and try to be the husband I will need him to be. Not only that I really want someone that my kids go to for advise and say I hope to be the man my father is! I want him to strive to be the ultimate example!! In Young Women's I learned of a happy scripture 2 Corinthians 8-9 and kinda helps you to not feel sorry for yourself!

After church Thais and I left to go to seminary graduation were I received my diploma of 4 years of seminary yaya!!!! Then we had lots of cake, Ryan's parents went up to my mom and said how much they love me and how cute I looked that night (they are so sweet) Ryan also spoke at the graduation and did a great job he didn't really read from a talk he just kinda spoke and did a great job!





Today I got up,got ready,and my parents took Thais and I to the high school where we returned our books . Then my parents dropped us off at Megan's house because Thais, Megan, Katie and I were going to James Avery to get friend ship rings the lady at first we could tell was very stressed but as the hour went on she helped us pick out a ring we all could agree with =) it was so much fun and we love our rings!!


Well after that,a stop at Canes and then went home then I went to work which is always blahhh!! I just cant wait till Disney World!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment