Fox

Fox

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!!!

So this week as been filled with lost of fun!! Wed Thais and I went and got Tie dye to do some Project Prom shirts For our and dates and us!! Well Chris came and picked us up at Hobby Lobby and then we made the shirts at my house actually more like I made the shirts haha. Well the guys i put to much dye on but they still looked great, Thais and my shirt came out great! Well we ordered pizza and then watched a movie.
Thursday we went to institute and learned more about the Plan of Salvation and what it means to us. Then we played volleyball and had a lot of fun.
Friday I went out to lunch with my parents and sister. We went to Rancheros, which i hate Mexican food in Texas!! But oh well we celebrated Mothers Day and my dad's Birthday! After work Thais Geoff Chris Jakob and I went to see Iron Man 2!! Which was sooo funny and pretty much awesome! But first we got the tickets and went to Market street where Thais and I found a great store!!

haha Then we went and ate at Johnny Rockets which is always yummy!!!



after the movie Chris took us home and I went to bed Because i had work in the morning.

Saturday was pretty much a very long day. I got up at 6 to go go to work and then guarded a swim meet all morning. After that I went and made my Graduation invites with my mom which they came out awesome!!! After that i came home cleaned the house, took a shower and then took a nap I was woken up by Thais, Katie and Geoff who jumped on top of me and then we all laid in my bed because i put the covers over my head because i didn't want to be woken up hahah. Well Thais insisted so i got up and we left for 2nd Saturday at the Stutz's house and watched a weird movie for a little bit, then had some food. We left because we really didn't feel like swimming and my mom had made dinner!! So we left had more food which was spaghetti with melted cheese and peperoni's haha it was pretty good.Then we watched 50 first dates which is a hilarious movie!! then they left and I went to bed haha its just another typical senior week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment