Fox

Fox

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Best Week of A Seniors life!!!

So this week is TAK'S testing except for Seniors because we passed it last year! So at my school the seniors have a meeting at 8 and then get to leave the rest of the day! So Thais and I loved it! We mainly slept a lot, but this weekend was so much fun! So we have made some pretty fun friends name Jakcob and Geoff. I have known who they are and talked to Jakob but really never hung out with them.



So this Friday I had a movie night at my house and we watch Princess and the Frog the best all time princess movie!! Goeff and I couldn't stop laughing during the whole movie, it was kinda crazy. We made food and just had a lot of fun. Yesterday Thais and I went shopping for Prom we got our shoes but still have to find jewelry! Geoff picked us up at the mall and then went to Market Street to dinner at Johnny Rockets! Thais and I shared food because we knew we wouldn't eat it all and Geoff just ate alot haha. Then we were going to go to this birthday party but then decided to go to Geoffs house where we met his parents and siblings. He has some siblings with handicaps but are so sweet i knew his sister April from Girls camp and she is always so nice. Well we all just hung out up stairs and Geoff and I played Pool haha that was interesting. I love playing pool but I'm not very good at it. After Chris showed up to hang out we left and went to the park!! haha Thais told me "Shanel you and Geoff act like little kids" haha which we do! Geoff is definitely not the boy I thought he was, he told me that he feels comfortable around me, and feels that he can just be friends with me which he says doesn't happen a lot. Wow he really showed me that how I act as a girl really affects boys. See I love just being friends with boys because it helps me to understand them from a different point. Geoff has some really good counsel especially to Thais and I. Especially at the park we were just sitting and talking and he was telling me that people keep an image of someone because they know their past. Even if some repents and tries change. It really opened my eyes to this, Boys are dumb and make mistakes but so do girls, if someone See's what they are doing is wrong and changes we should help them not just push them to the side and think they will never change. Also I learned that Girls should not always expect a boy to become their boyfriend! seriously I love the friendship i get from being just friends with guys and if a relationship comes it comes! But I am really not in a rush haha I have so much to accomplish I don't think most boys could keep up right now, but for now being friends and watching them grow and mature a little is amazing. Also it helps to understand them a little more. I think that's why we are advised to not steady date because just being friends and getting know people is so much fun :) Well I love my Best Friends in my life we help each other all the time and are always there for each other!!
lOVE Shanel



I forgot to talk about Thais First experience cleaning!!! So before I had to go to work on Friday Thais and I cleaned up the house so good!! She helped me with the kitchen and then She insisted on vacuuming!! hahah this was an experience, the top part of our vacuum kinda broke so a little bit of suction takes affect and Thais kept getting her arm stuck on it hahah "ouch Shanel this hurts" hahah I moved the furniture for her and she did a great job!! We also listened to music as we did it so we got a little into the it haha enjoy the pictures!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment