Fox

Fox

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Week of Freedom (so I thought)

Well I thought being home with out parents would be a dream come true!! hahah I love my parents but being 18 and in your last year of high school your ready to go to college!! But even though they were gone I still have some responsibilities.. I have to wake up let the dogs out.. pray they don't take off from me, go get ready for school.. eat breakfast, bring the dogs in, pick the girls up for seminary, go to school come home do the same thing with the dogs, then i help Sister Stutz for her sons reception on sat.. then go get Sydney the little 6 year old my family nannies, make sure she is fed and has all of her work done, then I either have church things or things to go get.. I have never had an experience of feeling like a mom!! I learned to appreciate my mom a lot more because she does twice that everyday... and still runs me around :) ... I don't like coming home from school now because I miss my mom running around bossing me around and kind of irritating me.. :) Just doing what moms do best..

Megan and I at night are like college roommates.. We have so much fun and most days I'm the one who gets her up seminay but the days I don't want to get up she gets me up :).. We have been working on being late to seminary which today we kinda lagged on but we did go to bed early, so we were a little confused.. haha oh well.. Thais and Megan are staying the night tonight so it should be sooo much fun!!
Love Shanel

No comments:

Post a Comment