Fox

Fox

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Fun Weekend

Well I am happy finals week is over... Now to my last semester in high school!! i never thought that day would come.. Friday after school Ali, Julia, And I went to Chili's and Ali's faience was there and Caleb and Bopp decided to join.. it was a great afternoon just hangout with friends and also celebrating Ali graduating early..
Sat i went to work which was a pretty easy day then went over to Ryan Reichert's house.. I got there before he did so i hung out with Cne, his little sister who i love dearly!! we just sat there hung out.. then Ryan came home then we all went to Toco Cabannas one of my favorite places to eat and now theirs (i think)... Cne and Makenna didn't want to go to the movies with us so.. we took them home talked with his mom (who loves me) lol.. and then left to see Leap Year even the second time it was good.. Ryan asked if i wanted to just go back to his house to hang out longer so i did.. We played Wii which really got intense especially when i beat him at tennis haha.. it was awesome because he thinks he is amazing at everything ;) ... then we all went to Sonic and got some drinks which was way fun.. because there was a bunch of cops across the street and something was going down!! haha Cne said they tried to rob a bank, I said they were probably racing.. oh well.. Then we went back to his house to wait for my Madra to pick me up :) so we just watched tv i was way tired.. Ryan and i have been friends for 3 years now.... but really haven't had the time to hang out so it was really nice to just chill with him and Cne
Sunday was pretty good... I helped a lady during sacrament with her children since her husband wasn't there.. i tried to help keep them from running around.. so that was neat.. Had a youth conference meeting which i think i have to re-do everything i planned.. which is okay i understand which is ever better for the youth :) ... Cant wait to hear from Derek it has been a while.. because the mailing system is so funny there.. Hopefully he has been getting my letters...
Well good night
Shanel

No comments:

Post a Comment