Fox

Fox

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Summer Ready!

So many of you may know I got my wisdom teeth out 2 1/2 weeks ago and it wasn't that bad. But I still have trouble eating chips, even sandwiches. I have lost weight because of my new diet that consists of soup, apple sauce, yogurt, jello, and pudding. I have also been walking with a friend since Feb, 3 times a week. Its hard to get out and do things when winter has not been my friend, so getting out of the house is good for me =). Well my friend and I have been talking how we want to become runners. Becoming a runner is not going to be easy but with the help of Pinterest I am creating my work out list. So first running, here is the website that is for beginner runners who need to build up stamina. Beginner runners. What I also learned is that you cant just run to become a good runner you need to work out certain muscles so I am also going to do Runner Work-outs. So hopefully this will help me prepare to become the runner I always wanted to become. Maybe I will get Robbie to join in ;) haha we will see. So now thinking about summer, I have never felt to great in a swim suit just because I have some extra fat in places I don't want it. So time to get my lazy butt off the couch away from Netflix, ABC, and CW. I found this 11-Week Bikini Ready Work out. It looks great because it breaks up into weeks what work outs you should be doing to tone your body up. Perfect right? I thought so to. Hopefully I can keep you all updated on my results! Feel free to send your encouragement my way =). I hope you all get the motivation you need from this to get fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment