Fox

Fox

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Some Thursday inspiration and Spouse work-outs

So yesterday I watched a great health documentary on Netflix's. Its called Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. Its basically about a man who is Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and fighting all these health problems and finally takes a motive on changing it by starting with a 60 day Detox! Along his journey he helps those around him also change their life habits into good ones. He mostly has saved not only his life but also those who took his challenge. He helps the audience to over come your doubts and explains how hard it is to do the detox but after the first 3 days how much better you feel and the results are amazing. If you need a little motivation for the day and just need to watch a movie I highly recommend it. My husband and I also started working out together on the days I don't run. That way I am getting cardio and he can get some exercise in. He is a lot of fun to work out with and is always a great motivation for me to keep going and try harder. I found a great website page on couple work outs, here . Alway remember to do what you can and never push yourself to hard. Becoming healthy can be a challenge at first but with a team and help around you, you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment