Fox

Fox

Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday, Monday, Monday....

So I bet you feel the same way I do on Monday's "I wish it was Friday". However trying to stay positive because Easter is right around he corner! My husband and another couple are going to drive down to Utah to go to the festival of colors, and then spend some time with family for Easter. I think it is really weird that Easter is in March but I guess it happens... However I am really excited and I have so much to do from now till then... I need to bake some cookies to take to some friends to wish them a happy Easter, and I found a great recipe here and even some tips on icing, colors and the cookie part here. The dough taste amazing and fluffy... Okay I know what your thinking what happen to being healthy. Well I still love baking and sugar, just having self-control and having it in moderation. However I had my first day of 3 healthy meals. Breakfast Light French Toast, Lunch was Tuna and Fruit Toast, and Dinner was Pineapple Chicken bites, I added some frozen stir fry mixed veggies and rice. It was all very good and I found myself with Whole Grain bread I get full a lot faster so I end up eating less, which is good. I love food with a passion so eating healthy and feeling full is a great feeling. Some monday enthusiasm is much needed, so lets remember that we are trying to get Summer Ready! Be the women, wife, and mother we have always wanted to be. To be examples and mentors to those around us. Don't give up when you are so close. Get up and just do some arm work outs, I promise you will feel better. =) Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment