Fox

Fox

Friday, September 30, 2016

To be 25

As I sit here in bed waiting for my little 16 month old to wake up (it's 8am!!). I can't help and reflect on what it means to be 25. What it means to most women my age to be 25!
I keep thinking wow I have done a lot in my life! Trusted in God a lot in my life. I graduated high school (the first out of all my siblings with out getting a GED.) I went to college. I went on a 3 week study abroad to Turkey and Greece.
I got married to my best friend!
I graduated college with an associates (by faith that I wasn't giving up, but just trying to figure out what I wanted to do when I grew up.)
I got an awesome job that showed me a skill I never thought I had. then got offered an even better job due to that skill.
I had the most precious little girl who I currently stay home with.
To most this doesn't seem like the dream life. And for some that's ok. Because in this great big world we need women to be who they want to be. Weather that's having a career or working on cars. Or if that means being a mother or promoting world peace. We are all needed in this world, we as women have a very unique place in this world. The world can not continue to grow with out us! We are essential in the plan of life!
So on this day that I turned 25 I appreciate all that I have done even if it wasn't typical or maybe not that excited to some. I can tell you these years have been filled with more joy, laughter, hugs and kisses, then tears and hardships. I think I will take this life everytime because it truly has been amazing and I have loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment