Fox

Fox

Sunday, January 19, 2014

What a Great Week!

So this week I finally started a 30 day challenge with #bodyrocktv  they have this awesome 30 day challenge where they send you a 12 MINUTE work out. Let me tell you it kicks my butt. I am sore after 4 days and I am so happy its day 5 (resting day). Now I have no excuse for not working out or going to the gym! I have 12 minutes in my day to do this. My goal for January is to continue the 30 day challenge to not give up no matter how sore I get.

I hope you are all accomplishing your goals you have set for the new year. If you haven't set any goals take sometime and really think about things you want to change. Make sure they are realistic for you and that you have some kind of system to keep you motivated. My motivation for this 30 day challenge are the fact that it is 12 minutes and how pathetic it would be not to keep going. =) I also am tired of not feel comfortable in a swim suit. So I figured instead of complaining and winning the whole summer, I would work hard these next 6 months. Then really enjoy myself a little more this summer.

Also last winter was my first winter in Idaho and lets just say I can't wait for it to be my last! I really struggled with my work out routines and gained 10 pounds. I also watched way to much t.v. and eat a lot of junk food. So I now have two jobs and a full time calling in my ward that keep me busy and then now my 12 minute work outs to keep me fit and feeling good.

The thing about working out is not to become this over muscular woMAN, but for me to feel better about myself and to help the winter go by a littler faster. Do things that make you feel good, and helps you forget about the bad just for a lithe bit. Girl time is a must for all women. Single, married, ext. Do over look it or forget it, because one day you will wake up and wonder where all your friends have gone. Believe me it has happened to me.

Some things to look forward to: Oh and I will be giving one of my friends a baby shower in February so stay tuned for all the fun decorations I do! The color theme is Grey and Pink! My favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment