Fox

Fox

Monday, January 20, 2014

Stacey's Baby Shower

Sorry everyone I forgot to add this Last Summer!

I have been putting together one of my really good friends baby shower which has been a lot of fun.
here colors are orange, navy blue, and gray and can I just say I love the colors. The decoration have really come together and here is where I got all my ideas

First were the invites you can use this really for any occasion and they look professional and cute.
You can find a lot of cute party labels, and other things you need for the party there also.

Second was the banner, I unfortunately do not have a cricket so I had to go to a local craft store and use their cut outs but they are supper cute. I did Orange flags, with navy blue letters and then cute and Elephant out and put it in the middle. This idea came from my own head =) I really love making banners. (You can kinda see it here, sadly I didn't get a picture!)

Third are the geometric shapes (instead of lanterns). These are made from tissue paper and are super easy to do. I liked this better because Stacey is having a boy and doing tissue flowers or lanterns just seem a little girly to me. I just love this and its unique to anything I have seen.

Fourth would be the activities. So we have 3 activities that we are having the girls do.

  1. The guest book: instead of a guest book we are doing this cute picture with a baby elephant hanging from "string" which people will write their names on cut-out dots and then glue them on the picture. This way Stacey has a record of who came and can use it as decoration for the babies room. (the link doesn't show you how to make this, but its pretty easy to print a calendar off and buy a stamp that matches the theme)

  1. The diaper changing bucket: This is for the ladies that are attending to write encouraging messages to Stacey, so when she has those late night baby changes she can be reminded of all the women who love her.

  1. Decorating Onsie's: We want the ladies to be able decorate a onsie for Stacey so she has a little piece of her friends with her when she leaves in September.







No comments:

Post a Comment