Fox

Fox

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Such a Wonderful Day

So today started off like any other day, I got up at 6 am to go to work and I soon realized that I was working with Lizzy!!! She is always fun to work with and we get along great. But today was a very special day to me! Because she talked to me about the Book of Mormon again! She said she has been reading a little here and there with her 1 year old daughter and that she has been searching for a religion to raise bella in. She wants some guiadance for her baby girl and for her to grow up with values! Lizzy is a girl that went to church with me once and took the first discussion but I don't think she was quiet ready.. And now that she has been searching for her self she see's the light! We talked all morning about the church and she asked certain questions and deep question that you usually dont tell an investigator, but she completly understands it! She told me that out of all the religions she has researched and been to ours seems the most right! and Oh how my heart sank when she said that! She told me that it was through me that she became interested and I showed her that "Mormons" aren't crazy haha.. She even has a friend that is a little anti-mormon because of things that have gone down in her life but she says she new what her friend was sayig was wrong because of what I have taught her!!! Wow how awesome to be told that! So she told me she wanted to make sure she knew what she was getting into and so I said well the missionaries are perfect for that! I asked if she minded if I gave her address to the missionaries and she said "that would be great"! So I got all of her information and then went to the book store to get her some fun books to read with Bella so she could learn the Book of Mormon better! By my surprise all these missionaries where there and my mom asked if any of them were from Conroe they all said no and then a man steped out and said I have the numbers to the conroe missionaries!! I said awesome!! So he gave me their numbers and when I got home I called them and gave them all the information! They were sooooo excited and so was I! Well after all that Lizzy texted me back and said thank you for helping her out and that she would like to go to church but she was a little scared.. I asked if she wanted me to go with her and she said yes please!!! So next week we will be going to church!! I am sooo excited and ready! I am so amazed at how Heavenly Father has a time and place for everything! It is just so awesome! I am grateful for all that he does in my life and for the blessings he puts in my life!!
Well hopefully I will keep bring on the good news!!
Shanel

No comments:

Post a Comment