Fox

Fox

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Catching Up

So I realized I have left out some events that have happened these past 3 weeks before my last post so here is an update.
March 17th Meri Sellers, and Amber Lyman came over to spend the night so we could go to the beach in the morning..
March 18th
Well Amber for got a swim suit so in the morning we went looking for one, then we had to get ice for the ice chest and by then it was lunch so we stopped at Subway to eat.


On the Road again.... haha


Caitlin, Amber, Me, and Meri <3


Amber and I

Well finally we were on our way to Surf Side! It took a lot long then expected but was worth it. It we got there and laid out for a little bit then went out into the water where there were all these little blue jelly fish every where, However the "Mother Jelly fish" went right by Amber and freaked her out!! haha It was pretty funny!



well we ate some food, and laid out a little more. Then we left around 4:30pm because Amber Ashley and I were going to the Singles dance that same night!! Crazy I know.

Well We all got ready at Amber's house and then Franco and Cody picked all of us up and we went and ate at PF Chang's which I love! However after wards my stomach hurt.. I really don't get why my stomach doesn't like Chinese food.. Well we got to the dance and had fun met some new people, actually that's where Amber and I met Michael.. and then we left and I went home because I was so tired.



Well I got up for church the next day and went to Singles, after church we had the lunch and mingle and Michael and I got a chance to talk and we ended up hangout the next Thursday .

March 24th
Megan and I had a fun adventure to the orthodontist which we was late for but got in! Then we were frazzled so we went to Fazolis and got some food. We then went to the Stake Center to watch Michael, Esteban and some guys from our ward play basketball. Singles ward won and are off to play-offs! haha so funny.. Well we then left and went to Michael's house to watch the BYU vs Florida Gator's, BYU lost but got really far. Then we went to Esteban's house where Michael played me at pool and I beat him pretty bad..... haha jk I stink at pool but like to play! He beat me pretty bad, so the deal was I owed him some Strawberry Blue Bell Ice Cream.. haha well we watched transformers Megan had to go home half way through, and Michael took me home after the movie. It was pretty fun..
March 26
I didn't set my alarm so I got up at 1pm! For once and just relaxed the whole day, I then drove all the way to Kingwood for a "POOL Party" haha it was actually a birthday party but some of us went into the pool. Then we dried off and went and played some games.. Well eventually Michael and I left and we went to his Sisters to watch a movie, we just chilled and watched "Dan in Real Life" Such a funny movie..
March 27
Well I woke up and got ready for church and went singles with Megan! Brother and Sister Chapel were released from Bishop and Brother Parker took his place! It was pretty sad for everyone. However Brother Parker will do a great job! Well after church they had break the fast which was break fast themed and I don't really like break fast food so Meri and I just got some OJ and sat down well I should never have sat down first because as soon as I did all these guys sat down and if one would get up another would slide right on in haha Michael just laughed and sat right across from me texting me and laughing... Well Finally Michael, Stephanie, and Esteban left to go to my house to have dinner! Which was good, we watched Avatar which was pretty long and Michael slept through most of it.. haha Well then we left and went to family they knew from their home ward! They were very funny and crazy! We played card games and oh my goodness are they into their card games! well then we watched Empires New Groove! One of my favorites and lets just say that I know every single word haha..
Well that was my crazy week/weekend and I have another crazy 2 weeks to go!!! Good luck to me haha

No comments:

Post a Comment