Fox

Fox

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Here are some Pinterest try's!

So I tried this recipe which was great, and very easy to make. 4-6 raw chicken breasts, new potatoes, green beans (fresh or canned-really any green veggie would work. Broccoli is good, too). Arrange in 9x13 dish. Sprinkle with a packet of Italian dressing mix and then top with a melted stick of butter. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Here are some of my recommendations: 1st. I used just regular potatoes, I recommend sticking to red, they will cook a lot better. 2nd I used just Italian salad dressing, which makes this recipe a lot easier and faster. but I added the butter to it in a cup and a about 1/3 cup of water. I even add a little more Italian seasoning. I mixed it and then drizzled it all over the food in the pan.. 3rd I had frozen chicken in there so it had more water in it, so don't feel you need to add more water, if you put frozen chicken in there. 4th I let it marinate over night and while we were at church, and when I got home I just turned the over on and then placed it in the oven for an hour. 5th a great idea it if you just want to do it in a crackpot. The chicken came out so good, and tender, we also added rice to it.. Those are some recommendations and ideas for an easy dinner My second try was curling my hair from this blog (Its pined on my Hair Doo's) http://pinterest.com/ldsmowse1/hair-doo-s/ I really love it and it was easy! http://www.thepinkpeonies.com/2012/07/a-little-tutorial-on-how-i-curl-my-hair.html

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness Shanel.. you are so cute! :) & dang you rock those curls pretty girl. I hope you and your new husband are doing awesome! miss you!

    ReplyDelete