Fox

Fox

Friday, August 10, 2012

An Adventure to Indiana!

Yesterday Deborah and I made a 2 hour drive to Indiana. Deborah wanted me to meet the Watson side of the family, that included Stephanie's Sisters. I am not a fan of road trips but this trip was easy and a lot of fun. Deborah and I joked at how she was surprised Robbie would let me come with her haha. He always tells his mom that I am his and that she can not take me away from him. (Its a big joke with us three, so don't think he is controlling). It was a beautiful drive down to Indiana, and we just jammed out to music. When we got there I got to see the house that Deborah grew up in and she told me how much has changed and her perspective as a child. We then picked up Emily at her apartment, and headed to IHOP where the rest of everyone was meeting us. Well we realized that we were running a little late and everyone was already sitting down. I won't lie this was probably the craziest experience I have ever had. Not because the Watson girls are crazy but because how much they remind me of Stephanie!! It was just crazy. When I was just sitting there Dawnelle makes the same facial expressions and is just silly like Stephanie, and Jamie has the same sarcasm as Stephanie. It made me miss her a lot. Anyways we had a great time talking and getting to know each other. Also Mary was there (Deborah's sister). She is pretty funny, and just adds to the group. After IHOP we headed to Aunt Rosemary, which is Deborah's aunt. She is a really nice lady and her daughter Pam is really funny. I enjoyed going over there and meeting them. It was a lot of fun hanging out with everyone and just enjoying our time there. I love the family I have married into, and I see how blessed I am to have such great people in my life. Love Shanel

No comments:

Post a Comment