Fox

Fox

Sunday, January 22, 2012

When You Know, You Know!!

So these past couple weeks people have asked me about myself and when I say I'm engaged they always say your only twenty... I have let that get to me a little until I talked with my wonderful fiance today! We started talking about us and somethings that we have noticed that have changed about each other since we have been together. I told Robbie that he has really grown up a lot, and has become so open and has taught me things about myself! He told me that he has noticed the patience I have with him and how understanding I am with him. Well lets face it guys usually don't have a clue on what to do or say sometimes.. However Robbie now always knows whats to say to make me smile or comfort me. I always tell him we are crazy for getting married!! But I think we are crazy not to! I have talked to friends that haven't gotten married and they say what they thought they would miss out on a lot of things by getting married, they realized they haven't missed much. Rob and I both realize that marriage isn't something just to do, but that we will work together and become one. Of course we will not always get along but we will love each other and grow together! We have become great a compromising so far! Which I fill is a big deal! We also both realize why we are together and why we are getting married, and that is we are helping each other grow and become closer to our Heavenly Father, we want the same things in life and strive to have a righteous family. How grateful I am to have a relationship with my heavenly father that allows me to know that I am making right decisions! I am so excited to see Robbie in 3 weeks!!! I can't wait! It will be wonderful! -Shanel

No comments:

Post a Comment