Fox

Fox

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Little Girls Fairy Tale


I can remember growing up and always looking at wedding magazines imagining what kind of dress I would wear, what colors I wanted, my theme and even my future prince charming.


However as I have grown up and gone to college I have soon realized the difference between Fairy Tale and Reality! My dream wedding has turned into priority and Elegance. I have realized that I will not end up with this outrageous glamorous wedding reception. However I have realized that I am about to take the biggest step in my life. I am about to get married to my best friend who has seen me at my worst and still loves me. I am going to be getting married in the Houston Texas Temple.


I am accomplishing my own dreams and doing it with Robbie by my side. I am doing what my Heavenly Father wants me to do. I am excited to embark on this journey of marriage and cant wait to see what happens! Now off to the stress of planning a wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment