Fox

Fox

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Winter Freeze!!!

So this past week has been a relazation of what I am putting myself through by staying here in Rexburg for Winter and Spring... I wake up November 8th to a winter wonderland! My roommates and I were like the little kids on Christmas morning running to the window and just so surprised!!! It was fun getting all bundled up and running and playing in the snow =) I still don't know how I feel about the snow it still is really weird to wake up and there is snow on the ground!...










Well then Thursday night Michael Bruan asked me to go out with him and his roommates and we went sledding up at the upper hills. It was a lot of fun and then running to pop balloons. Then we went back to there place to have hot chocolate and just chilled and all talked it was a lot of fun =)











So since I hurt my neck 3 weeks into school the cold makes it tense up pretty bad and it hurts, so I have to wear a lot of scarfs and bundle up a lot!!!.. But school is going great!! I love college it is a little stressful with school, projects, church calling, and teaching for the school but I love it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment