Fox

Fox

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Life is great

So I have noticed something I have never really experienced!! The seasons changing, the colors the way the air cools and how the wind blows its almost magical to see. It makes me think how god created all of the earth and how truly amazing it is. As Caitlin and I take our walks to and from Wal-Mart we get to notice things that we never would if we would have driven. Just walking through the tree's and seeing the environment as it changes is truly amazing.

I had a Halloween party in my Ballroom class which was so fun!! We practice our routines then to Halloween music we danced to our routines but with balloons. Michelle and I did Rumba and we had to hold the balloon in between our legs as we did the routine haha it was awesome! Then I did Waltz with this girl in my class and we had to have the a balloon in between our stomachs and then in between our heads it was awesome!! We lasted for a very long time also.



Oh we also celebrated Miss Emily's Birthday this week. She got to be "Queen" for the day with her pretty pink tiara. We surprised her by taking her to dinner at a Mexican food restaurant in our little town it was awesome and we had an amazing time! Oh and it started to snow on Oct 26!!! It is crazy cold here!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment