Fox

Fox

Friday, February 21, 2014

Bridget's Baby Shower!

One of my Counselors was Pregnant so I decided to put on a baby shower for her. Really I jut like putting on parties so its a good excuse =).

The colors are pink and gray! Which if anyone knows me I love the color pink and really anything sparkly!

So I decided to do a sweet but simple theme.

I bought some tissue paper and made some tissue flowers
I bought the pink fans from Amazon
Then I just used streamers that I had from previous parties



In stead of onesies I had the girls decorate the bib's. I feel that as a mom it maybe hard to use the onesies. My mother also says that babies can never have to many bib's also these bib's have plastic behind them. That prevents their food from seeping through.


The Food I simply did some veggies, cupcakes, and smokies.
However one thing I learned from this. Is don't put the smokies in the crock pot over night on low. Thats to long for them. Simply put the smokies in the crock pot in the morning or a couple hours before the party. 

I also had pink lemonaid, mason jars and the cute chevron straws.




I had a lot of fun with these ladies and I think Bridget got a lot of nice things for her little girl!! 


Oh and Bridget had her baby on Wed morning and Stephanie and I went to go visit them that night! We fell in love with Ms. Vienna




No comments:

Post a Comment