Fox

Fox

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Spaghetti Pizza

This is one of my favorite meals to make because it seriously is very easy to make and takes me no time to make. Plus its one of my husbands favorite meals.
wish I had a picture, I will make this next week a post one! but seriously delicious
So here is the recipe:


Ingredients: 
Pre-made pizza dough
1lb of hamburger
Italian Seasoning (optional)
Basil (optional)
Pepper (optional)
Spicy Mushroom Pasta Sauce
1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions:

Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a 13x9 in baking dish.

Unroll pizza dough in baking dish, press it over the bottom and halfway up the sides.
bake for 7 min.

While crust bakes, sauté the beef (I add onions and basil and pepper in my meat but its optional). break it up while cooking.

Drain meat, rinse with hot water, drain out as much water as possible.

Turn out meat onto a paper towel-lined baking sheet and roll up the meat in the towel to blot up any moisture (this really helps!).

Pour meat into a bowel, add sauce (I add a little bit of Italian seasoning optional), and mix together.

Spread meat over the crust and sprinkle cheese on top. Bake until browned and the cheese melts, about 8 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment