Fox

Fox

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wow Does Time Pass!!



So here is a little update on my life and how things are going in the great freezing Rexburg! Well the temperature here is by-polar and can never make up its mind so I spend many of times changing and trying to keep my body temperature from freaking out! Amber is getting married in the Salt Lake Temple July 28 to Christian Shaw and I am a bridesmaid so I am spending time putting together a bachalorette party and a fun weekend with just girls down in Utah next month! I leave for Greece in just 2 months and I am so excited to go and learn the things that are taught in the New Testament and also to go to the beaches!!!
Well I decided to come home for the 7 week break to spend time with my family and to make a little money for my trip! So that will be a good break right before my trip!
I have decided not to go to China this Spring, I may just go home in the Winter to work and to take a little break from school ;) haha But life is great and I am enjoying the life of being a young adult! I hope you all are having a great summer
Lots of Love
Shanel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment